Privacy Notice – How we use your data
- We don’t share any of your information with anyone.
- We ask only for relevant information in order to get in touch with you, and be able to pick you up for the tours. That is your name, contact details (email, telephone) and address of your staying.
- You have the right to ask to erase your data by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do it within 24 hours. You don’t have to give us a reason for that, we will do it.
- We have the obligation to inform you about any breach exposing or affecting otherwise your data within 72 hours.
- We keep email communication with you in our mail server.
- We won’t update your info data because there is no need to do that.
Access to you data
Everybody has the right to see, or have a copy, of data we hold that can identify you. You do not need to give a reason to see your data. If you want to access your data you must make the request in writing.
If you wish to have a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have concerns or are unhappy about any of our services,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.